Monday, February 1, 2010

UCS-Character sheet. (design/ colors)


Ok so I know I draw alot of Spiderman..why?...simple because he is so much fun to draw...a dynamic character with bold colors and probably the coolest costume next to batman. BUT...this one is different, because this is a character design sheet for some sample pages that I am working on for a submission for Marvel. I keep doing all these side projects that I write myself, but I need to just do what every other artist does and just re-draw pages from a current issue in my style. That way I don't have to worry about any writing or layout problems. I can just focus on selling my style. So this is the sheet for my Ultmate Spiderman...I am gonna use this when I draw to make sure that I make the character look the same...I have a problem with re-drawing characters..they never look exactly the same. Anyways this was the design I was most happy with...I'm still not really happy with my style but I gotta more forward at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment