Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RANDOM TEAM-UP!!!!!!



Ok so there is kinda a story behind this drawing. It's been a week or so since I have drawn anything...so anyways last night I sat at my drawing table and started to sketch...I thought "Hmmmm what character have I never drawn before?" and then I thought The Thing!!! I couldn't believe it, but I don't think I have ever drawn The Thing. So I got to work...but none of the drawings I did felt right...I probably did 10 sketches when I finally did a drawing that I kinda liked...Thing all busted up with Bullet holes...Cool! So as I started inking the drawing and I was like..."Hmmm who else have I never drawn before?"...Punisher!!..I can't remember a time when I have ever drawn him...So as a last minute addition I squeezed Punisher in at the bottom..So long story short I may be the first person EVER to draw these two characters together...SOOOO RANDOM!!!!!!!!...but it a weird way it kinda works. It's always the random, unplanned and unexpected stuff that is the most fun to draw...

No comments:

Post a Comment