Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ultimate Hawkeye!




If you are a comic fan and you are not reading Ultimate Avengers...then check your pulse. Mark Millar has returned to the universe he co-created, and in two issues has managed to clean up a great deal of the mess left behind by writer Jeph Loeb (Ultimates 3/Ultimatum). I hated what Loeb did with Hawkeye, he literally shit on one of the greatest characters in the Ultimate U, but Millar is bringing the character back from the pits of comicbook hell. I just really wish he would lose the purple costume...he looks like a freaking Power Ranger. Either way I loved him in issue #1 of Ultimate Avengers so much I decided to draw him..minus the bullseye on his forehead..some things I hate too much.

Oh I didn't erase the pencils after I inked it so it looks kinda messy :( ...I fail

No comments:

Post a Comment