Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For all you Marvel HATERS!




(Sigh) I really don't like this character...He represents everything I hate about DC comics. He is a superhero with GOD-like abilities. The Flash alone should be able to clean up all crime on the planet. I love the concept of the character...but The Flash is just too much. I have a comic from when I was a kid where he ran around the planet in the blink of an eye..and like three panels later the villain he was fighting (Mongul) lands a direct punch on him...WHAT!? Anyways...all that being said I have a love hate relationship with DC...comic-books would be nothing without em. And for anyone who cares..this isn't Wally West..it's Barry Allen. Hal, Barry, and Oliver always manage to get on my good side. Maybe I'll do a group shot of them..BFFs lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment